ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Design by dgmt
This product of ours is harvested from the nectar of the beautiful white flowers of the Acacia tree. It is well-known for its fragrant blossoms and flourishing in untouched environments. Its light and almost transparent color make it exceptional as well as its neutral aroma and mild taste gives you a blissful experience.
5000 Kilograms Per day
Quantity and Price:
Minimum Order Quantity
500 Kilograms in India
5000 Kilogram Per Day
Sample are Available
25KG, 50KG, 200KG
Main Export Market(s)
All Over World
Main Domestic Market
FSSAI BY GOV. OF INDIA
Giri Raj Agro and Honey products is well known for his commitment to quality. We take pride in offering such a product that is full of natural goodness. This honey is rich in essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins along with its delectable flavor, and smooth texture. Our professional beekeepers do not use any kind of additional substances to make this honey, which affects its natural properties, and herbal-medicinal benefits. Its regular intake contributes to the production of red blood cells and platelets in our body. That is why doctors recommend consuming this honey to promote blood circulation. This product of ours is NMR tested.
Benefits of using our Pure Acacia Honey product:
- The prebiotic properties present in it provide nourishment to the beneficial gut bacteria of our body. This can help promote a healthy gut microbiome and support optimal digestion.
- Daily use of this product of ours works to detoxify your liver. Its laxative properties help in providing relief by reducing intestinal inflammation.
- It is commonly used to boost the immunity system and cure asthma and allergies. It also has a calming and relaxing effect, which gives us relief from stress and anxiety disorders.
- Its use brings a glowing glow to our faces. The abundance of antioxidants properties like Iron, Potassium, Zinc, and vitamin C help to reduce wrinkles, scars, and dark spots.
- It provides relief from throat irritation and helps reduce coughing due to its demulcent properties.